Audit Manager – Leeds Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit Manager – Leeds to join our team.
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in proposals;
- Reporting directly to the Assurance Partner and Director and having a number of direct team members report to you;
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process;
- Be ACA or similarly qualified;
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships;
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team.