B2B Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a B2B Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Marketing Collateral – assist in the development of brochures, collateral, videos, podcasts, webcasts and blogs;
- With an analytical mind-set, gather data insights and report them to key stakeholders in a clear, concise and consistent way;
- Working on multiple campaigns (both digital and offline);
- Created and monitored paid campaigns including PPC, social media platforms and work with external agencies to achieve campaign goals;
- Ensuring content is optimised in line with SEO standards;
- Proofreading and editing content;
- Using a wide variety of digital skills;
- Developing automated email campaigns aligned with marketing campaigns;
- Writing engaging content and copy for a variety of audiences to include young people;
- Uploading content on CMS;
- Delivering content for a variety of channels to include brochures, blogs and landing pages.
- A keen interest in new media and technologies;
- UK experience essential;
- B2B Marketing experience is essential within financial services, professional services and/or human resources consulting environment;
- Ability to build strong partnerships at all levels;
- Detail-oriented, action-oriented and results-focused;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated strength in specific marketing area is a plus (e.g., social media, outbound marketing);
- Understanding of segment priorities, integrated themes and business content is a plus.