Boutique Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Boutique Manager to join our team.
- Ensures correct implementation of company’s procedures regarding advertising, promotions, marketing and merchandising;
- Monitors passengers’ trends and requests to update the company’s offer to the guests’ demand;
- Identifies and develops potential revenue-generating events and policies to reach and exceed the targets set by the company;
- Interprets sales data to plan and implement actions to enhance any revenue-generating opportunity;
- Develops project plans and organises own and staff’s workload on a weekly time scale;
- Ensures constant stock control through adherence to established protocols and develop additional loss-prevention protocols where needed;
- Manages, trains and develop the shops’ team to maximise results and meet the company’s standards of quality and targets.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions;
- At least 2 years’ experience as Shop Manager, either ashore or on board;
- High School graduate.