Business Change Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Change Manager to join our team.
- Track and report back on all benefits realisation;
- Be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects, including planning, risks, costs, initiation, definition, execution, testing and go live;
- Engage with all stakeholders in a relevant and timely manner;
- Own the Business Change framework and will be responsible for the development of standardised business change including communication and training;
- Develop impact assessments for multiple projects initiatives from a Business Change perspective;
- Manage risks and issues pertinent to the Business Change work stream and appropriate escalation within the department;
- Deliver change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Proven Business Change Management experience across Systems, Process & People;
- Ability to produce detailed and accurate process and requirements documentation;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office packages inc. Visio & Excel;
- Experience of Artificial Intelligence advantageous;
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others;
- Individuals must be proactive and outgoing and able to work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Technical awareness (specifically IT infrastructure) desirable but not essential;
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Required to undertake analysis and engage with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- Must hold current DV clearance.