Business Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Coordinator to join our team.
- Partner with Research, Field Technical Support, Clinical and Scientific Development and other departments to meet company goals;
- Coordinates and participates in team meetings and initiatives in UK and Europe;
- Facilitates the Healthcare Compliance approval process, including monthly reporting;
- Support the preparation, execution and follow up of commercial events, facilitating customer relationships;
- Participates in a number of European back office projects and makes recommendation to management for standard operating procedures improvements;
- Responsible for travel arrangements and itineraries for customers;
- Manage purchase order process and monthly budget reconciliation;
- Supports and prepares documentation for tender submissions and internal and external audits.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft office packages, internet and office technology;
- Ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times;
- Show attention to detail and first class administrative skills are essential;
- Ability to work virtually and collaborate in a matrix organization;
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and committed approach to work.