Business Developement Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Developement Executive to join our team.
- Demonstrating our systems effectively to clients;
- Identifying target markets through utilising existing software tools;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers and closing sales;
- Developing new business opportunities by various lead generation campaigns and techniques;
- Representing the organisation at events and demonstrations;
- Creating marketing campaigns;
- Presenting new products and services to clients, enhancing existing relationships;
- Ensuring that the pipeline business is proactively managed;
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities by means of networking, lead-sourcing and referrals;
- Creating and delivering presentations at all levels from end users to board members;
- Build relationships with key clients and professional sector contacts;
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives;
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to establish and grow a robust pipeline of continual opportunities.
- Ability to work towards KPIs, hit and exceed sales targets, as well as working well both individually and collectively;
- Ideally 1-2 years proven and extensive business development/sales experience/Lead generation;
- Experience with making high volume of calls – around 70 + per day;
- Effective Account management of candidates/businesses to generate repeat business;
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of packages;
- A highly motivated self-starter, who is a team player but also able to work alone.