Business Development Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Administrator to join our team.
- Completing Selection Questionnaires (SQ’s);
- Liaising with the sales team on deadlines, ensuring that the documents will be ready for post;
- Working with Business Development Managers (BDM) to support in tender processes;
- Production of creative documents/printing, binding (menus, booklets etc.);
- Attending site visits for prospective new business;
- Liaising with external consultants;
- Administration tasks such as diary management, hotel bookings, reports etc.
- Strong work ethic, be flexible and willing to meet tight deadlines working under pressure;
- Require minimal supervision, be proactive and capable of working independently;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word;
- Logical and methodical;
- Possess the ability to accurately present information in a consistent manner.