Business Development Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Advisor to join our team.
- Maintaining regular communications with agency contacts;
- On-boarding new agencies in designated sales area;
- Ensuring the bespoke system is kept up to date with accurate information;
- Developing communication plans with agencies and ensuring planned activities are completed.
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic IT literacy / internet usage;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good team player;
- Recruitment or accountancy background an advantage;
- Results driven with a commitment to quality;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Sales experience an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time management.