Business Development Manager – Business Intelligence Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager – Business Intelligence to join our team.
- Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone;
- Developing a sales network by conducting business development calls and attending client meetings and online demos;
- Expanding the client base through cross selling and upselling existing clients as well as sourcing and pitching new business;
- Collaborate with IT teams and management to devise a data strategy that addresses business requirements;
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face;
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives;
- Negotiating deals.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Development ideally in Business Intelligence;
- Intelligence, drive and resilience;
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment;
- An intelligent with a real interest in science and technology, and ideally someone who has previously sold to businesses;
- A real entrepreneurial spirit;
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university Ideally in the sciences;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent work experience);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to articulate effectively in an engaging manner.