Business Development Manager – Healthcare Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager – Healthcare to join our team.
- Document customer requirements and communicate these to the business;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers on new system functionality, products and services;
- Maintain records demonstrating KPI performance;
- Manage telephone and face-to-face follow-up calls in line with customer specific e- shots and other promotional activity;
- Attend promotional activity, sales events & exhibitions as and when required;
- Generate new sales through new business and account management activity;
- Manage the process of rolling out customer requirements maintaining contact with all stakeholders;
- Undertake ad-hoc customer research and sales / marketing projects from time-to-time;
- Understand the customer and their requirements sufficiently to be able to conduct business analysis for new technical requirements.
- Previous sales/account management experience within the healthcare sector;
- Previous experience in software sales;
- Excellent commercial awareness with the ability to spot up selling opportunities;
- Excellent knowledge of the Electronic Homecare Monitoring Market with good IT technical skills;
- Ability to build strong business relations and communicate effectively;
- A good understanding of the Project Management process (Prince II skills desirable);
- Strong team player.