Business Development Manager – Logistics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager – Logistics to join our team.
- Work closely with colleagues across the company, especially in relevant Operational and Procurement positions to look for upselling opportunities;
- Follow client opportunities through the entire sales process to successful conclusion;
- Introduce a relevant range of the companies services to potential clients;
- Create and maintain a flowing pipeline in line with monetary targets;
- Generate new client opportunities from prospecting and qualification stages into an active pipeline of opportunities;
- Maintain 8-12 opportunities with commercial offers “in play”;
- Completing the company training programme;
- Working in the Ops department;
- Shadowing Senior sales people;
- Cold calling new businesses.
- Great work ethic;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Sales and or logistics experience essential;
- IT Literate;
- Ability to retain information;
- Money motivated.