Business Development Manager Midlands Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager Midlands to join our team.
- To produce sales statistics and information on a weekly and ad hoc basis;
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing;
- Plan for the products;
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings;
- To make sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required;
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new, customer relationships;
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge;
- To attend Trade Exhibitions and Industry events as required;
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules;
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth;
- To develop key contacts at senior levels of major target organisations.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets;
- Strong commercial and market awareness;
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers;
- Ability to motivate self and influence others;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar sales environment;
- Proven ability to persuade and influence;
- Full UK driving licence;
- The ability to identify market opportunities;
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and related products.