Business Development Support Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Support Assistant to join our team.
- Maintain company website including regular updates to the content, new staff and company news;
- Supporting the Business Development team in the application of initiatives and strategies;
- Administrative duties to support the team;
- Managing the Business Development and Master contact log, ensuring this is kept updated;
- Monitoring and producing branding and social media content;
- Prepare presentations and meeting papers for the team;
- Support with the new business pipeline to identify relevant contacts at identified firms;
- First point of contact for any incoming enquiries to the Business Development team;
- Identifying any new business leads.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with strong business development skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise and plan your own work;
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.