Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
Business Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Manager to join our team.
- To qualify all finance and insurance customers and ensure customers have been treated fairly in line with company, manufacturer and FCA guidelines;
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview;
- Allocate incoming correspondence requiring stakeholders’ advice and prioritise issues to bring forward to the stakeholders;
- Responsible for keeping senior stakeholders briefed and prepared to attend meetings;
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews;
- Distribute weekly business summaries to colleagues and stakeholders;
- Seek out, nurture and develop future Client relationships;
- Seek out potential project work;
- Manage all public sector tenders, commercial contracts and price non-standard customer quotes to maximise returns;
- Attend relevant industry events;
- Liaison with the Board of Directors in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage strategic plans;
- Providing product demonstrations and presentations;
- Manage and implement processes administering approvals, expense management, market data as appropriate;
- Evaluate new opportunities and determine fit with Logan Sinclair’s priorities moving forward;
- Provide regular reports/updates to the Board of Directors and driver shareholders as appropriate.
- Negotiation and communication skills;
- Honest with high levels of integrity;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications;
- Proven sales and business development experience;
- A desire to succeed accompanied with the temperament necessary to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, a specialisation in finance or an MBA would be beneficial;
- A trusted strategic and forward thinker;
- Familiarity with Tableau;
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact confidently across all levels of organisation;
- Highly Organised;
- Interpersonal skills in communication and customer service;
- Ability to build strong working relationships- externally and internally;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Awareness of confidentiality.