Care Home Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Home Manager to join our team.
- Driving quality standards forward within the home;
- Marketing and Budget Management, ensuring a viable business;
- Establishing strong links with external agencies and with the local community;
- Managing, leading and developing the staff team;
- Building trusted relationships with residents and their relatives.
- Outstanding team leadership skills;
- Marketing skills;
- Good relationships with local care professionals;
- Financial awareness;
- An excellent knowledge of CQC compliance requirements;
- NMC nursing PIN;
- A hands-on approach to management;
- Current RGN/RNM PIN (Active);
- 2 Plus years nurse clinical senior nurse experience;
- Budget and staff management;
- Nursing PIN preferred;
- Have liaised with local authorities/governance body;
- Developed staff;
- Manged multi-disciplinary teams.