Chief Clinical Information Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Clinical Information Officer to join our team.
- Attend, network and speak at Epro-hosted events and seminars;
- Work with Epro’s customers to develop new innovative ways of achieving clinical standards and efficiency benefits;
- Support Epro’s strategic direction, providing ongoing consultancy and advice on software design, clinical safety and product development;
- Provide clinical input and validation to the current and future modular Epro solution set.
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and written communication skills;
- Over 10 years as practising clinician, preferably in a secondary care environment;
- A successful track record as a clinical leader with the appropriate gravitas and reputation;
- A former product champion or project team member for a clinical system;
- Hands-on experience of managing electronic health information in a hospital or clinical setting;
- A public profile and demonstrable experience of working with the media.