Chief Information Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Information Officer to join our team.
- Conceptual development and representation of the IT strategy of the University of Duisburg-Essen;
- Active involvement in the digitalisation plans for teaching and research;
- Supporting the IT development of all administrative processes at the University of Duisburg-Essen;
- Participation of the University of Duisburg-Essen in the relevant political initiatives at regional, national and international levels;
- Strategic and operational management of the Centre for Information and Media Services (ZIM) with over 90 employees;
- Overall responsibility for the IT infrastructure;
- Initiation and organisation of pilot projects, including third-party funded projects;
- Promotion of digitalisation at the University and strategic management of the IT division.
- SFIA – Enterprise and business architecture, level 6 (STPL);
- SFIA – Strategic Planning, level 6 (ITSP).