Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
Chief Operating Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our team.
- IT Operations/WorkTech;
- Strategic Projects with focus on new product development and planning;
- Operating Cash Management & Reporting;
- Customer Operations;
- Service/Project Management;
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research;
- Instil a data-driven decision-making mentality;
- Due Diligence;
- Set and deliver comprehensive goals for growth and performance improvement;
- Leading the manufacturing team, ensuring consistent on-time delivery to budget and specification;
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations;
- Driving customer support operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention;
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth;
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses;
- Provide relevant analysis and apply rational thinking to make us better.
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills;
- Commercially savvy – be able to understand the P&L and what it really says about the business, understand the levers that increase revenue and margin;
- Interpersonal skills;
- International experience;
- Manage multi projects, keeping the wheels turning through to successful completion;
- You will have been involved or even led mergers and acquisitions;
- Management Skills;
- A completer/finisher with the determination to get things done on time and in the right way;
- A superlative communicator and people leader;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Professional Services;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication skills.