City Lead – Glasgow Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a City Lead – Glasgow to join our team.
- Build a portfolio of premium homes;
- Educate potential customers to the benefits of GuestReady;
- Develop strategy, tactics, and sales plans to achieve expected sale targets;
- Be in charge of optimizing operational processes (housekeeping, linen, check-in/check-out);
- Adapt GuestReady’s global best practices to the local requirements;
- Build strong relationships to property owners;
- Assist in recruiting, training, and developing a stellar team;
- Identifying service improvements or new service by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors;
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events;
- Develop relationships and negotiate contracts with hosts and real estate agents;
- Identify and reporting on business opportunities in target markets;
- Establish GuestReady in Glasgow.
- Strong analytical skills, identify gaps/opportunities;
- Experience in operations, hospitality, property management, or similar field a plus;
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and ultra high end professional alike;
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English;
- Risk taker, outspoken and extroverted;
- Detail oriented, strong focus on quality;
- Able to work in Glasgow with a good knowledge of the city;
- A willingness to go the extra mile;
- Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive – a hustler;
- Ability to prioritize and structure problems.