Client Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Account Executive to join our team.
- Liaising with clients, employees and external bodies such as international authorities, banks and pension providers;
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Self-motivated with a conscientious positive outlook;
- Strong numeracy skills with attention to details;
- Professional management of client relationships;
- Working in a methodical, numerate, accurate and efficient manner whilst meeting deadlines within a pressurised environment;
- Common sense, good use of initiative and able to work as part of a team;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You will have at least 2 years B2B Sales experience, Account Executive or experience selling marketing or media, preferably to large organisations;
- Your attention to detail will be second to none;
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 clients;
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible;
- You will be educated to degree or excellent A-level standard;
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.