Clinical Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join our team.
- Provide clinical operational expertise for the local study team and ensure compliance at all times with company governance guidelines;
- Manage and control allocated budget spend for the areas of responsibilities within this role;
- Contribute to proposal generation and participation in bid defence meetings;
- Develop, implement and maintain company policies for which you are the named Subject Matter Expert;
- Develop a quality management plan and associated risk log for all projects;
- Proactively interface with the Clinical team and the client in order to manage the project and develop solutions to issues and challenges which arise.
- Strong organizational and oversight skills;
- Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements, i.e. GPP;
- Experience of Global budget management;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as a Clinical Project manager;
- Experience of attending bid defence meetings or a minimum of bid defence preparation;
- Line management experience;
- Previous experience in managing people within a scientific/clinical environment is preferred;
- Minimum of EMEA Study Management experience, ideally True Global;
- Equivalent level of education and experience;
- Experience within CRO/ Biotech settings;
- Direct therapeutic area expertise;
- BA/BS in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Hands on CRO experience;
- Specialism or at least 50:50 experience with Late Phase studies;
- Able to travel to sites based in Europe on a regular basis.