Clinical Services Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join our team.
- Develop, maintain and work effectively with all partners and key stakeholders in the provision of a quality service;
- Lead and develop your team of carers to deliver outstanding care;
- Take overall responsibility for effective rota management;
- To attend regular supervision with line manager and clinical supervision;
- To attend and participate at relevant staff meetings, team meetings and other related meetings as and when;
- To attend and participate in identified individual training and staff team training;
- To work within all Mind CHWF polices g. Confidentiality, Equal opportunities, Health & Safety and all other relevant policies.
- An RGN/RMN qualification;
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment;
- A valid NMC pin number;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Good communication and English language skills;
- Current NMC PIN;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Basic IT skills;
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD);
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven Leader.