Communications & Change Management, Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications & Change Management, Senior Manager to join our team.
- Advising on how best to leverage BOS communications channels;
- Deliver a comprehensive stakeholder management plan to achieve communication and change objective;
- Assisting the development of a change strategy;
- Reviewing of communications to validate the incorporation of BOS;
- Drafting strategic communications;
- Leveraging the broader global change story, co-develop a holistic BOS/BPM communication strategy with the BOS Change and Communication Leads;
- Assisting in the development of a communications plan.
- Understanding of how the network of firms operates, strongly preferred;
- Ability to drive tasks to fruition, and problem solve when needed;
- Must have change management background, relevant experience or advanced degree;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required;
- Ability to be autonomous, yet highly collaborative;
- Strong executive presence to occasionally work with senior leaders in the firm;
- Must have a strong knowledge of Change Communications;
- Comfort in working in a mostly virtual environment;
- Can understand the full lifecycle of change – strategy through execution and can demonstrate practical experience.