Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
Communications Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with journalists and the media;
- Writing and distributing promotional materials and content;
- Developing and supporting the internal and external communications strategy;
- Responding to inquiries from public and media;
- Help profile PRI events in the media including PRI Forums and PRI in Person;
- Work closely with agencies employed by PRI on media execution;
- Help enhance the reputation of the brand and co-ordinate events as required;
- Oversee PRI’s media contacts database and press clippings;
- Work with external creative, media and PR agencies to deliver impactful campaigns in line with commercial objectives and communications calendar;
- Be an integral part of PRI’s communications team, pitch in on communications activities as needed;
- Manage the production of the quarterly SRM book working closely with content teams, signatory relations, and a PRI designer on the deck;
- Own, maintain and develop a library of PRI collateral (talking points, key messages, template slides, etc);
- Work closely with the CEO’s office on media engagement for the CEO, including optimising the travel calendar for media interviews;
- Assisting with coordinating events;
- Translating new business ventures into clear communication/messaging about what they mean for colleagues and customers.
- You will ideally have an established reputation within the media and a desire to enhance your networks to cover new areas of research.