Conduct security assessments for organizations, and design security systems and processes. May specialize in areas such as physical security, personnel security, and information security. May work in fields such as health care, banking, gaming, security engineering, or manufacturing.
Consulting Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consulting Director to join our team.
- Manage the main pillars of a consulting practice: people management, delivery management and client engagement;
- Identifies, leads, or oversees the development of customer-facing business solutions and offerings that have an impact on the market;
- Act as a ‘player coach’, especially initially, overseeing our consulting function but also driving the execution of key consulting studies;
- Directs business operations and resources of consulting practice;
- Manages and leads through the management team and/or senior level individual contributors;
- Accountable for managing and growing a substantive revenue stream and customer base;
- Formulate and implement our strategy for delivering cyber insurance consulting services to the insurance industry;
- Resolves staffing issues for very complex engagements;
- Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of consulting practice;
- Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy;
- Interacts with executive levels both internal and external regarding matters that influence policies and strategies.
- Insurance industry experience;
- Position will require 30% travel, including some international travel;
- Management Consulting;
- MBA from a top tier institution;
- Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Cyber risk experience;
- Distinctive people leadership experience, managing complex and high performing teams;
- Advanced technical skills, functional knowledge, client consultative skills and operational management experience;
- People leadership management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level;
- Digital Transformation;
- Management consulting or consulting experience at a top tier institution.