Contract Delivery Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contract Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Instill a customer focused culture and a right first time approach;
- Manage, control and effectively resolve customer complaints;
- Deliver and communicate the operational delivery and contract mobilisation plans;
- Ensure adequate resource planning for a direct and indirect workforce;
- Input in ensuring cost effective mobilisation and building strong customer relationships.
- ACS Certified with either: City & Guilds Gas Fitting or City & Guilds Gas Service Engineer or NVQ Level 3 Gas Service Engineer;
- Commercial acumen and effective decision making that will deliver business goals such as margin, productivity, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of gas central heating systems;
- Experience in budget, project and contract management;
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points;
- Operations management experience within a field environment.