The Corporate Communications Manager may aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees and consumers. Manages organization’s internal/external communications activities including advertising, marketing, media relations etc. Creates, implements and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products. Being a Corporate Communications Manager typically reports to a director. Requires a bachelor’s degree. The Corporate Communications Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Corporate Communications Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Corporate Communications Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to join our team.
- Define and deliver stakeholder and investor communications including presentations, blogs, newsletters and investor relations;
- Develop a network of media contacts who can help to leverage publicity, stories, deals, announcements etc;
- Own and develop the annual proactive strategic communications and PR plan;
- Help build the brand strategy and take the company story to market through appropriate channels and press engagement;
- Work with other members of the team in development of customer communications;
- Develop and implement a PR & content strategy across communication channels including digital and print;
- Managing all corporate communication projects, via a range of channels;
- Managing the production of the annual report, annual account report, and support corporate events.
- Results-orientated, self-motivated and proactive with high attention to detail;
- Enjoys building and maintaining relationships, internally and externally;
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal, with a flair for writing engaging and informative copy;
- Highly customer-experienced focused individual with a proactive, can-do attitude;
- Highly organised, with excellent planning, organisational and delivery skills.