Corporate Tax Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Tax Director to join our team.
- Ensure the firm continues to offer a quality trusted advisor service;
- Building strong relationships with entrepreneurial owner-managed business clients;
- Build/retain a good network of local contacts to aid business development;
- Effectively apply your experience when dealing with clients and HMRC;
- Undertake advisory work and appropriate tax planning;
- Prepare invoices and monitor time on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business;
- Keep engagement Partner adequately informed of progress on engagements;
- Develop and maintain a personal network of contacts and represent the firm at external networking events;
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of the team;
- Manage own portfolio, allocate work and monitor resource requirements;
- Meeting with clients to understand their affairs and build relationships, dealing with all queries as they arise;
- Control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for clients including meetings.
- Corporate Tax Director.