Customer Success Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Intern to join our team.
- Assist with delivering demos and preparing orders for clients as instructed;
- Work with clients on training and waste reduction coaching activities as instructed;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Develop collateral to support client communications;
- Monitor client satisfaction and program results; assist with preparing reports to present results to clients;
- Project management support including liaising with client teams and Leanpath internal departments to ensure successful execution;
- Data analysis projects which involve assembling metrics, interpreting data, visualizing data, and creating compelling stories;
- Review customer & food waste data to recommend best practices for fostering behavior change and reducing food waste;
- Assist with client meeting coordination and preparatory work for client presentations;
- Administrative office tasks and general office organization;
- Supporting trade show coordination and duties;
- Work with marketing to develop program materials, case studies, etc;
- Administration support and data entry.
- Having completed or working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree;
- Flexible and adaptable, effective “problem solver” comfortable with high growth environments;
- Positive can-do attitude, ambitious, and motivated;
- Proven ability to work independently and manage projects;
- Exceptional aptitude for analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, experience with data management with tools such as Excel;
- Strong people skills and a track record of building strong relationships;
- (Preferred but not required): Fully proficient in at least two languages;
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Experience in the food service industry or working in kitchens a benefit.