Cyber Risk Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cyber Risk Consultant to join our team.
- Oversee trend analysis of threats and risks on a bi-annual basis;
- Interconnect with Group Innovation to line up and provide cyber subject matter expertise;
- Direct the internal Cyber Threat forum bringing together security professionals from across the group;
- Design and deliver information security technical training for teammates across the group.
- Innate ability to analyse threat intelligence, both technical and strategic and summarise for senior management;
- Minimum of five years’ relevant professional experience;
- Experienced in cyber insurance, with an understanding of cyber risk quantification;
- Proficient with Cyber Risk and risk assessment practical experience;
- Consultancy experience is desirable but not required.