Deputy Care Home Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deputy Care Home Manager to join our team.
- Carrying out audits to confirm that we are compliant with regulations;
- Acting as Manager in Managers absence;
- Able to build relationships, understanding and evaluating complex situations and solving any problems;
- To be part of the team sharing the workload and assisting the staff in their role at high pressure times;
- Supporting staff;
- Auditing homes files;
- Good presentation and report writing skills;
- Dealing with any queries;
- Communicating with professionals and relatives;
- To make regular checks of the Home to make sure the residents are safe, the environment is clean, and staff are performing to the highest level;
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment;
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application;
- A valid NMC pin number.