Deputy Chief Risk Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deputy Chief Risk Officer to join our team.
- Preparing Board and Committee papers and presenting to those meetings where required;
- Delivering Operational Resilience, Regulatory change projects and approving Financial Promotions;
- Supporting the CRO in Prudential and Conduct Risk Management, providing real insight to support the business in continuous improvement;
- Stress testing, scenario analysis and forecasting in relation to credit risk, interest rate risk, capital and liquidity adequacy;
- Deputising fully for the existing CRO in SMF4, SMF 16 and SMF17 functions.
- Strong analytic capabilities, able to efficiently and reliably create realistic and useful stress tests, scenario analysis and forecasts;
- Strong research skills – naturally inquisitive, keen to continuously develop risk and compliance knowledge, with excellent attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory requirements applicable to mortgage lenders.