Deputy Home Manager – Children’s Residential Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deputy Home Manager – Children’s Residential to join our team.
- Attending and contributing to child care planning and review meetings as appropriate;
- Ensure that each young person has the required documentation that it is current, relevant and is updated as necessary;
- Promoting personal and professional development through the appropriate delegation of duties and responsibilities;
- Reporting and assisting the manager in resolving issues of staff motivation and morale;
- Attend senior staff and team meetings to facilitate communication and provide opportunities for consultation and staff development;
- Ensuring that all new staff receive a proper induction to the Home in line with company policy;
- Ensuring that each member of staff has a supervision contract and receives supervision in line with National Minimum Standards;
- Involvement in the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Current driving licence;
- At least 1 year experience as a Deputy Manager;
- 1 year’s experience of working in a residential setting with young people with complex and challenging behaviour;
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People Workforce, or equivalent.