Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead to join our team.
- Ensure all nursing support meets clients’ needs and are in accordance with both the providers and NMC guidelines;
- Recruitment and induction of new staff;
- Participate in the on-call rota as required;
- Ensure a high quality and efficient service deliver;
- Participate in supervision, staff meetings and training activities;
- Rota management to ensure appropriate staffing levels are adhered to;
- Oversee all work ensuring safety and relevant legislations, policies, standards and guidance are met.
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record;
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services;
- Effective communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered;
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best;
- Strong Management and leadership skills;
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people.