Deputy Warehouse Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Deputy Warehouse Manager to join our team.
- Attend Management meetings;
- Deal with Office staff too and co-ordinate between the two sections, Warehouse and Office;
- Oversee the Health and Safety of staff;
- Achieve and work to targets;
- Ability to work on own and within a team;
- making sure thats orders are picked quickly and efficiently.
- Competent in Maths and English – GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent;
- Able to undertake additional specialist training relating to the shipping of hazardous goods;
- IT Literate;
- Good communication skills;
- Fork lift Truck Licence (ideally Bendi FLT).