Digital Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Account Executive to join our team.
- Responsible for growing and retaining clients;
- Manage key client projects and support agreements;
- Schedule workload and manage project timings;
- Make valuable contributions to the management of multiple client accounts;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with new customers and existing clients with meticulous customer service.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year previous experience in a sales role in a digital marketing agency environment;
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service;
- An understanding of SEO, PPC and Social Media for businesses;
- Familiar with Majestic SEO, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Search Console;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good writing skills and ability to create SEO friendly content;
- Familiarity with current technologies like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP;
- Able to upsell other marketing services to existing clients;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and common Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, etc);
- Understanding of SEO best practices and Google webmaster guidelines.