Digital Marketing and PR Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing and PR Executive to join our team.
- Measurement and production of advertising and SEO performance reports for discussion with management;
- Briefing the design agency on requirements for graphic assets to be used in campaigns;
- Planning, researching and producing (copywriting) content;
- Planning and management of social media activity and paid social media campaigns;
- Competitive with both agencies and in-house;
- Researching and targeting digital and traditional media outlets with valuable content – to build backlinks and increase brand reach;
- All SEO activity –Keyword research and targeting, backlink research and outreach (using appropriate software and tools);
- Planning and management of PPC advertising – Adwords, display, native content – as well as placement.
- A hard working, driven and enthusiastic candidate ready to get stuck in;
- A keen interest in digital and technology sectors and passionate about designs/interiors;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and digital content production;
- Able to communicate well (both verbal and oral);
- Able to make and implement marketing plans independently;
- Discounted holidays (minus flights) or reward of one trip/ FAM per year;
- Career progression opportunities;
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over five years);
- Working on a variety of projects across multiple channels;
- Nutrition wellness consultation per year;
- Gain creative freedom and professional guidance;
- Working with a positive, collaborative team environment.