Digital Marketing Director directs and controls overall department responsible for digital marketing. Develops and delivers marketing policies, practices and strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Being a Digital Marketing Director develops marketing plans to enhance influence of online products or services. Reviews online statistics, changes to the marketplace and identifies the best practice to optimize online marketing performance or changes plans accordingly. Additionally, Digital Marketing Director oversees all e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to top management. The Digital Marketing Director manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. To be a Digital Marketing Director typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
Digital Marketing Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to join our team.
- Work closely with product development team to define marketing materials and programs;
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR;
- Measure ROI and KPIs and responsible for budget performance;
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition;
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans;
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency;
- Working with the Head of Finance, prepare budgets;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the global brands;
- Drive continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, monitoring competition and generating ideas to stand out;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy across Marketing, PR, VM and Ecommerce;
- Motivating and ensuring that objectives are implemented by reporting teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Technologies preferred;
- Professional membership (CIM) or (IDM).