Digital Marketing & E-commerce Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing & E-commerce Executive to join our team.
- Website management and content creation;
- E-commerce content and updates;
- SEO awareness and analysis;
- Social Media channel content and growth;
- Running of Amazon pages and account management;
- Continual optimisation of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, ad copy testing and optimisation etc;
- Creating and managing all reporting across channels for key KPI’s;
- Managing, developing and executing strategy primarily for Google SMART Shopping Campaigns and general paid search;
- Managing, developing and executing strategy for products listed on web-based Marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay;
- Feeding back weekly and monthly insights to senior management.
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience, managing paid search campaigns (either agency or client side);
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns within the retail sector as is Google AdWords and Analytics certification;
- Good use of Excel, knowledge of tracking and attribution technologies and a highly analytical and data-driven individual;
- Excellent communication skills with an engaging, positive, enthusiastic and motivated approach;
- An E-Commerce or Marketing related degree;
- Good knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Analytics, Merchant Centre and Bing Ads;
- A strong understanding of Amazon Marketing Service (AMS) and eBay Marketing.