Digital Marketing Manager manages a team of professionals responsible for digital marketing. Develops and delivers marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Being a Digital Marketing Manager designs and implements marketing campaigns to enhance influence of online products or services. Analyzes online statistics and marketing campaigns and identifies the best practice to optimize online marketing performance. Additionally, Digital Marketing Manager oversees development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to head of a unit. The Digital Marketing Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Digital Marketing Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Devising creative and cost-effective strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites;
- Use digital marketing techniques to drive content and brand awareness;
- Develop plans which focus on target clients, reflecting different segments, company size, different markets as well as buyer hubs;
- Ensure that the QS’ brand voice and positioning is adhered to in all campaigns and across all communication channels;
- Reporting to clients on the success of campaigns;
- Review and research all modern technologies to drive all content strategy;
- Market and campaign analysis;
- Coordinate with the sales team where upgrade opportunities or recommendations are required;
- Execution of the digital marketing strategy and future campaigns;
- Support with the coordination of all content marketing on our channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, email and our blog;
- Provide advice and technical support for our higher level service clients;
- Innovating processes to deliver and to evaluate emerging technologies;
- Lead on the delivery and implementation of key digital projects;
- Develop, implement and optimize the digital marketing strategy for the Fire & Building Products sector;
- SEO strategy.
- Experience using Shopify or a similar Ecommerce platform;
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team / the client;
- Experience of SEO, including technical on-page, content and link building campaigns;
- Strong social media experience including LinkedIn Sales Navigator;
- Commercially astute and results driven;
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes;
- B2B experience in financial or professional services;
- Confident in managing external agency relationships that involve significant budgets;
- Highly Organised;
- Genuine fascination with the digital marketing space;
- Highest attention to detail;
- Experience working with external agencies;
- Excellent, straightforward verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience of growing a business in a competitive consumer/retail vertical;
- Excellent time, organization and project management skills.