Director of Asset Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Asset Management to join our team.
- Managing market intelligence and collating UK market / industry information to ensure competitiveness;
- Proactively compile investment and investor reporting;
- Manage the debt financing on assigned investments and assist in facilitating debt extensions, renegotiations, recapitalisations, etc. as necessary;
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sales process;
- Working alongside legal team on due diligence for all acquisitions and disposals;
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high rate of retention;
- Assisting with planning applications and all associated work prior to submission;
- Assisting with preparation and reconciliation of service charges;
- Preparing and managing annual budget and reports which include: asset performance, leasing status and rental collection;
- Assisting with the underwriting of new investment opportunities as required;
- Establish and operate standardised reporting processes to internal and external stakeholders;
- Involved with marketing on all space available to let and for sale within portfolio;
- Involved in negotiations on new lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, dilapidation settlements;
- Assist the development and implementation of effective and consistent asset management systems;
- Coordinating with external parties such as government authorities and brokers as required.
- Asset Management;
- Pan European;
- Real Estate or Finance background preferred;
- Hands on experience managing a diverse portfolio of assets i e Logistics Retail Office Multi-family etc;
- Ability to continuously perform the essential job functions;
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to meet daily weekly monthly yearly goals Ability to multitask and oversee multiple departments at once,
- 7+ years experience Real Estate (European experience highly desirable).