Plan, direct, or coordinate compensation and benefits activities of an organization.
Director of Compensation Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Compensation to join our team.
- Act frequently as a project leader in company-wide projects involving the entire business and other functions;
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and manage special projects as needed (e.g., leveling, organizational planning, comp strategy, retention, etc.);
- Craft roll-out strategies and communication plans to inform colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation;
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to advise management, HRBP, finance and legal among others on compensation and benefits matters;
- Be the thought leader to drive innovative programs that improve processes and increase organizational competitiveness;
- Make global impact through total compensation programs for the entire business suite important global subjects.
- Considerable experience in leading Compensation and/or Benefits strategy and initiatives;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent experience.