E-Commerce Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a E-Commerce Account Manager to join our team.
- Tracking of the commercial performance of client’s accounts, including invoicing, team efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands;
- Liaising with trade and optimisation teams to share knowledge and strategy;
- Forecasting and tracking of KPI’s, i.e. expected revenue, resource requirements, annual forecasts;
- Actively working on the promotion and sales of new products/concepts;
- Keeping abreast on market conditions in order to price and service the clients products competitively;
- Networking with clients to develop strong revenue streams and new contacts to be utilised across the company;
- Managing client expectations, ensuring that customer service is at the forefront of all activities;
- Continuously evaluating how new packaging solutions perform and ensuring that they meet the requirements and demands.
- Proven and successful previous experience as an Account Manager (or equivalent);
- Strong online/digital experience – understanding of and previous experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing;
- Brilliant communication skills, feeling comfortable speaking to organisational levels from procurement teams to CEO’s;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- The ability to commute to central London on a daily basis;
- Highly experienced commercial negotiation professional.