E-Commerce Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a E-Commerce Executive to join our team.
- Building product upload files;
- On site A/B and multi-variant testing, knowledge of best practise and set-up, execution and analysis;
- Work closely with the digital technology team to drive content and product innovation across our digital platforms;
- Tracking inventory levels, best sellers, out of stocks merchandising the site accordingly;
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns;
- Ensure resource is aligned behind the priority activity;
- Knowledge of product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies;
- Oversee the management of the image bank, providing support to our trading team on marketing content with suppliers and partners;
- Knowledge of HTML and browser and user interfaces;
- Organise and hold regular meetings to share information, updates and to maintain a high level of communication;
- Idea generation: creating innovative ways to increase both traffic and conversion;
- Create an inclusive, diverse and supportive environment that reinforces the Company values and Culture;
- Experience of delivery of content projects with measurable benefits;
- Support wider teams on App and Web Management;
- Key driver of the organisation’s B2B ambition for digital content and transformation.
- Practical and process driven, with a good understanding of end-to-end processes and systems;
- Good interpersonal skills. Positive attitude. Enjoys working as part of a team as well as working independently. Good listening skills.