Ecommerce Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ecommerce Executive to join our team.
- Work closely with IT and Marketing to delivery effective content changes and promotions across the websites;
- Execute and implement the trading activities across the site;
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors and the trading conditions and send this information to Ecommerce Managers and team members as appropriate;
- Monitor the web analytics to measure performance of website activity and make recommendations to change;
- Monitor the ongoing performance of online promotions, making any recommendations for change and feeding this back;
- Implement the execution of the website promotional plan across all websites;
- Execute the promotional plan across the website, ensuring all promotional activity goes live correctly and according to plan;
- Use web analytics tools and work with the Insight Team to monitor performance of all the key elements of the website;
- Work with the user experience team to identify areas of improvement across the websites.
- Possess excellent knowledge of a range of IT systems;
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed;
- Digital Marketing;
- Proven experience working in an eCommerce role, preferably within a fashion retailer;
- Solid configuring, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Have experience using Shopify or equivalent eCommerce platforms;
- Strong experience of visual merchandising;
- Be willing to work hard and further develop yourself to grow your role within the business;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.