Ecommerce Marketing Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ecommerce Marketing Assistant to join our team.
- Regularly checking retailer sites/banners after roll-out to ensure correct positioning of assets and branding compliance;
- Maintaining and updating web banner/digital asset spreadsheet ensuring all data and contact points are accurate;
- General support/administration for the marketing department when required;
- Working with key stakeholders providing digital support and preparing digital assets each season which are delivered to deadline;
- Creating web banners for all brands which adhere to both individual brand and retailer guidelines/specifications;
- Creating online content for each brand descriptions including technical specifications and romance text.
- Highly confident in creating high volumes of web banners in Photoshop (PSD files);
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/design software to create artwork for digital and print.