Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization.
Ecommerce Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Managing social channels – scheduling posts and ads and reporting on their effectiveness as well as determining strategies to increase growth;
- Analysing acquisition channel performance, determining new strategies to drive acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence;
- Constantly improve the product conversion funnel from category view to product page carrying out A/B tests;
- Oversee sight merchandising so bestsellers are visible and optimised;
- Increase the traffic to the site through identifying and implementing customer acquisition tactics and increasing customer RFM value;
- Initiate conversion driving developments across all digital channels (mobile/desktop/tablet);
- Maximise the commercial performance of the website using analytics data on traffic, revenue, conversion, order value, stock and product performance;
- Oversee the site and its performance, working with Shopify developers when appropriate;
- Manage the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing P&L, liaising with the COO, CEO and Finance when relevant;
- Overseeing influencer activation and gifting, identifying opportunities to grow and expand brand reach;
- Manage and grow Affiliate and Display marketing activity through working closely with the relevant agencies;
- Manage the Paid Search agency to ensure optimum ROI from generic and brand campaigns, and possibly take on running Aspiga’s ppc campaigns;
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives to guide future planning;
- Oversee and contribute to regular web content (including Blogs and good product descriptions and styling tips) to ensure customer engagement;
- Manage the Digital Roadmap ensuring all development is delivered on time and within budget.
- The ability to create and execute strategic plans;
- Proven Ecommerce trading and Digital Marketing experience in an SME online retailer;
- Strong literacy skills;
- Project management skills, including experience with critical paths;
- Strong writing experience and experience of being “the voice” of the brand;
- Strong marketing experience – ideally within the fashion sector;
- Experience working with the Shopify platform;
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and create actions based on findings;
- Limitless Creativity;
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.