Employee Relations Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Employee Relations Partner to join our team.
- Communicate forthcoming legislative changes in good time for changes to be made / implemented;
- Identify and manage any risks within the employee relations remit – see, spot, mitigate, eliminate and escalate where appropriate;
- Work with People Operations and Procurement to support the selection and implementation of new suppliers in this area (e.g. Occupational Health);
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across Babylon to promote good employee relations across the organisation;
- Take ownership of developing the tools required to effectively manage employee relations;
- Advise, support and educate line managers on all matters relating to employee relations;
- Support the business with any OD changes to provide expert ER advice / support.
- Experience of creating, revising and implementing policy;
- Ability to manage a substantial volume of cases in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of autonomously and pragmatically managing complex cases up to and including tribunal;
- Experience of collective consultations / mergers and acquisitions / redundancy process / new legislation interpretation;
- International employment law experience (managing international ER issues);
- Good knowledge of employment law and keeps up to date with legislative changes and recent case law;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Labour relations – workers councils / trade unions;
- Employment law qualification;
- Strong communication skills.