Enterprise Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Business Development Manager to join our team.
- The proactive identification, engagement, closure and strategic management of software and solution sales;
- Look after the Northern territories;
- Attend relevant client and/or intermediary events to network;
- Self-generated leads combined with pre-arranged appointments;
- Engage, establish and manage executive relationships with HRD & FD;
- Engage and work confidently with “C” level executives to progress sales opportunities;
- Maintain pipeline and report to Sales Director at regular intervals;
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums;
- Developing a portfolio of large, corporate companies;
- Work closely with a business development representative to develop prospect plans for each client;
- Engage with potential clients to explain the concept and understand how it might align to their business objectives;
- Customise business proposals according to the needs and interests of each prospect.
- A keen interest in the wellbeing/fitness sector would be advantageous;
- A proven track record in large corporate/enterprise level sales;
- A strong understanding of solution selling and presenting to senior stakeholders.