enterprise business development representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a enterprise business development representative to join our team.
- Attending reseller sites a minimum of twice per week to participate in call out campaigns and also support with enablement of their account managers;
- Sending personal, strategic, value add emails, calls and social messages;
- Setting the highest standards and demonstrating best practice in business development activities;
- Building relationships with our resellers and work alongside them to generate qualified leads;
- Refining ideas and developing new strategies together to achieve your goals;
- Attending events to promote our key services and then follow leads generated from those events;
- Working with marketing to create marketing campaigns to drive engagement;
- Engaging multiple decision makers, within the same organization, with the right message to secure a meeting;
- Working in partnership with your aligned account manager to grow and develop your territory.
- Engage new prospects at executive level;
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing efforts and networking events;
- Collaborate with team members across different departments and time zones to support the success of the global sales goals;
- Hunt and generate new business with enterprise companies;
- Track all opportunities within the CRM systems and ensure all data points are accurate and updated;
- Understand the prospects core business strategy and present suitable products and services;
- Crafting creative outbound email messaging and social promotion.